Nevada JP Center, LLC


1. Help My Relative Immigrate (Form I-130):

    Husband, wife, son, daughter, mother, and 

    father of a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.

2. Apply for Employment Authorization (Form I-765)

3. Apply for a Green Card (Form I-485)

4. Apply for Citizenship (Form N-400)

5. Affidavit of Support (Form I-864)

6. Apply for a Travel Document (Form I-131)

7. Remove Conditions on a Green Card through

    Marriage (Form I-751)

8. Renew or Replace My Green Card (Form I-90)